Today we will teach you How to Update Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with Stable Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware, By updating this new firmware in your phone you will get good and new great features. This is a stable firmware announced and released by the XDA developers. I hope that you will learn to Update Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with Stable Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware. now just follow the given steps and pre-requests carefully & read the disclaimer too.
Disclaimer– This is to inform all the readers that the tutorials written on AndroidCular is written by our highly expert writers, our writers clutch these tutorials from other Android Development forms just like CM, XDA and many more. These all the tutorials have been already tested by the experts. So, these are very less chance that your device gets bricked. If you follow our given Pre-requesites very carefully then you will not face even a single problem. Please note that updating or rooting your device voids the warranty of your phone. So, kindly upgrade your phone on your own risk.
Pre-Requesites to Update Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with Stable Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware:
- Before you get started with upgrading your Galaxy S2 GT I9100, Kindly check that you are using the correct phone model for desired firmware. You caneasily check your phone model by going. Menu>>Settings>>About Device.
- You must take a backup of your old ROM by using ROM Manager App. In case you didn’t like the new ROM then you can easily take the backup of old one. It is not a necessary step but you should do it as a safety measure.
- Take a backup of your contacts and messages. For contacts backup you can follow my given steps. Contacts>>Import/Export>>Export to SD card. Then all your contacts will be saved in your SD card as a Backup file.
- This upgrading will take some time to get installed in your phone and the installation time takes more battery, so I will recommend you to charge your phone battery to 80-90%. If your phone turns switch off in between the upgrading process then you will not be able to turn it on. So, it will be better to charge it.
- Uninstall all the anti-theft apps from your phone and your PC.
- Uninstall the kies from your PC (If you have installed it)
- Most important thing you have to do is to Enable the USB debugging, Follow the steps-Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging
- Now your Device is ready for the upgradation.
Steps to Update Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with Stable Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware:
- Download Latest version of Biftor ROM Jellybean build in your Laptop/PC.
- Connect your phone with your PC/Laptop with the help of USB cable.
- Now turn off your Smart Device. So, you can enter in recovery mode. If you don’t know how to enter in recovery mode just follow- Volume Down + Home + Power Key together.
- Now transfer the file from PC/Laptop to your Phone’s SD card.
- Now in the recovery mode select the “Zip file” which you transferred from your PC to your phone.
- Now wait for 10-12 minutes, Let your device get fully updated.
- Just remove the device from your PC and turn it on.
- Bravo! your firmware has been installed.