After a lot of waiting the Galaxy Beam GT-I8530 users have got the new update for their phone’s, I know some of your friends using the same phone might got the update some days ago but you didn’t, Don’t worry I have got the right tutorial for you. Just follow my given steps and you can Update Galaxy Beam GT-I8530 with Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMF1 Firmware
Disclaimer– This is to inform all the readers that the tutorials written on AndroidCular is written by our highly expert writers, our writers clutch these tutorials from other Android Development forms just like CM, XDA and many more. These all the tutorials have been already tested by the experts. So, these are very less chance that your device gets bricked. If you follow our given Pre-Request very carefully then you will not face even a single problem. Please note that updating or rooting your device voids the warranty of your phone. So, kindly upgrade your phone on your own risk.
Pre-Requesites to Update Galaxy Beam GT-I8530 with Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMF1 Firmware:
- Before you get started with upgrading your Samsung Galaxy Beam GT-I8530, Kindly check that you are using the correct phone model for desired firmware. You caneasily check your phone model by going. Menu>>Settings>>About Device.
- You must take a backup of your old ROM by using ROM Manager App. In case you didn’t like the new ROM then you can easily take the backup of old one. It is not a necessary step but you should do it as a safety measure.
- Take a backup of your contacts and messages. For contacts backup you can follow my given steps. Contacts>>Import/Export>>Export to SD card. Then all your contacts will be saved in your SD card as a Backup file.
- This upgrading will take some time to get installed in your phone and the installation time takes more battery, so I will recommend you to charge your phone battery to 80-90%. If your phone turns switch off in between the upgrading process then you will not be able to turn it on. So, it will be better to charge it.
- Uninstall all the anti-theft apps from your phone and your PC.
- Uninstall the kies from your PC (If you have installed it)
- Most important thing you have to do is to Enable the USB debugging, Follow the steps-Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging
- Now your Device is ready for the upgradation.
Steps to Update Galaxy Beam GT-I8530 with Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMF1 Firmware:
- Download Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package and Odin.
- When downloaded extract the files on your PC’s desktop.
- Now open Odin main setup file, and let it open completely.
- Now turn off your Smart Device. So, you can enter in recovery mode. If you don’t know how to enter in recovery mode just follow- Volume Down + Home + Power Key together.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Beam GT-I8530 to your PC with the help of company provided data Usb cable.
- Now select the below file in your Odin.
CODE – CODE_I8530XXAMF1_1053499_REV00_user_low_ship.tar to CODE
CSC – CSC_OXA_I8530OXAAMF1_1053499_REV00_user_low_ship.tar to CSC
PIT – GT-I8530_EUR_XX_8G to PIT
- Once the file is uploaded, click on Start Big button, Wait for 7-8 minutes.
- After the process is complete, reboot your phone.
Congratulations! You have successfully Updated Samsung Galaxy Beam GT-I8530 with Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMF1 Firmware
If you got any problem during this process then let us know your problem through the comments. We will try our level best to rectify the problem of your device.
We will be very happy if your share your experience of upgrading your device