Today, we will be going to share a step by step guide on how you can root Sony Xperia E very easily. The Sony Xperia E runs on Android jelly bean and 1 GHz single core Qualcomm snapdragon processor. The device has been termed as one of the best by Sony in budget segment. The 3.5 inch screen size and 3.2 megapixel camera at the back adds good value to the phone.
So, if you own a Sony Xperia E and looking for a guide to root it then Let’s now take a look at this comprehensive guide about how to root Sony Xperia E.
This method and steps are well researched and tested. However, readers using this manual bear their own risk. If you are still convinced, carry on reading this step by step guide to root your device.
Prerequisites for How to Root Sony Xperia E:
- There are few instructions that I strongly recommend you to follow.
- The first and important instruction is that – rooting removes warranty.
- You’re requested to charge your android device to at least 75%.
- We advise you that you should backup all your important files, contacts and apps data before rooting Sony Xperia E.
- We take no responsibility if you brick your device during the process of rooting however, We would do our best to get you out of this situation.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia E Easily:
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded all the required files on your computer.
- Please enable USB debugging. Head over to the Settings > Developer options > Check USB Debugging.
- We also need to enable the installations from unknown sources. For that, go into the Settings > Security > Check Unknown Sources.
- Now, turn off the Antivirus protection as it can occasionally conflicts the process of rooting. You can initialize the anti-virus once again after rooting process has completed.
- Connect your Sony Xperia E to the computer and start SRSRoot.
- From the SRSRoot screen, click on the Root button and allow the process the complete.
- During the process, you’ll be questioned to select between options. Choose Super User and let the software start the process again.
- Your android phone will probably reboot following the completion of rooting process and you will get a new application referred to as SuperUser inside app drawer.
That’s it buddy. You’ve successfully rooted your Sony Xperia E. I know you’re eager to verify the root of your device. So, follow this simple guide to verify the root.
How to verify the Root in Sony Xperia E?
As I stated earlier, please look for an app called Super User in app drawer. If you see that app installed on your device then it means that you are successfully done with the guide to root your sony xperia.
The other way of verifying the root of Sony Xperia E is by installing an app called Root Checker. The app is available for free in Google Play Store.
Related Rooting Tutorials: