Pre-Requisites for How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562:
There are several things which you should keep in mind before starting the rooting process which are:-
- Make sure your phone has at least 70-80% of charge left in it.
- Enable the USB Debugging mode.
- Don’t forget to take backup all the data of your android smartphone.
- Download and install the USB Drivers of your smartphone.
Disclaimer:- This is to inform all the readers that the tutorials written on AndroidCular is written by our highly expert writers, our writers clutch these tutorials from other Android Development forums and various other sources. These tutorials have been already tested by the experts. So, there are very less chances that your device gets bricked. If you follow our given Pre-Request very carefully then you will not face even a single problem. Please note that updating or rooting your device voids the warranty of your phone. So, kindly proceed with this tutorial to root your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 at your own risk. We(Team AndroidCular.com) will not be held responsible for any kind of damage happen to your device.
Download USB Drivers from here
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562:
- First of all you need to download the rooting kit of Galaxy S Duos S7562 from here. Also extract it in your PC after you have downloaded it.
- Turn the power off and take off the battery and insert it back in. Now enter the Download mode by pressing the Volume Down and Home button at the same time and also press the Power Button till you see Android Repair Logo on your screen. To confirm press the Power button again.
- Open the software “Odin.exe” and on the other hand connect your phone to your computer with the help of USB cable. If your phone has been connected you will see one of the COM’s in your Odin software as occupied with yellow colour.
- Now press the “PDA” button and the browse and add the recovery.tar file which you got by extracting the downloaded folder.
- Check F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot options on Odin and then click on Start.
- Installation will take a few minutes depending upon the processing speed of your computer.
- Once the installation has been completed and if you see PASS notification on Odin this means that you have successfully flashed your android smartphone. You device will be restarted now.
- Now when you will turn on your Galaxy S Duos S7562 you will see a new app named Super User. This means that your phone is rooted now.
- Now you have to transfer the CWM Recovery File in your memory card.
- Turn your phone off and enter into recovery mode by pressing the Volume UP and Home button at the same time and also press the Power Button.
- You will enter in recovery menu and then select “Install from SD card” and then browse for CWM recovery file. Install the file, it usually takes 2-3 minutes.
- As soon as the installation is competed select ++GO BACK++ and then select reboot system and your phone will be restarted.
That’s it. You are done with the whole procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562. Now you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 and have also flashed the CWM Recovery Mode which helps you to install custom ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos. If you faced any issue while following this tutorial then let us know by leaving a comment below.