Today I will teach you How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 – Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 is a very nice phone which is recently released by Samsung. I know most of the people are searching for How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 OR Root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082. After rooting your phone you will get a ton of new features in your phone. Now let’s have a full guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I908
Disclaimer– This is to inform all the readers that the tutorials written on AndroidCular is written by our highly expert writers, our writers clutch these tutorials from other Android Development forms just like CM, XDA and many more. These all the tutorials have been already tested by the experts. So, these are very less chance that your device gets bricked. If you follow our given Pre-Request very carefully then you will not face even a single problem. Please note that updating or rooting your device voids the warranty of your phone. So, kindly upgrade your phone on your own risk.
Pre-Requesites to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082:
- Before you get started with upgrading your Galaxy Grand GT-I9082, Kindly check that you are using the correct phone model for desired firmware. You caneasily check your phone model by going. Menu>>Settings>>About Device.
- You must take a backup of your old ROM by using ROM Manager App. In case you didn’t like the new ROM then you can easily take the backup of old one. It is not a necessary step but you should do it as a safety measure.
- Take a backup of your contacts and messages. For contacts backup you can follow my given steps. Contacts>>Import/Export>>Export to SD card. Then all your contacts will be saved in your SD card as a Backup file.
- This upgrading will take some time to get installed in your phone and the installation time takes more battery, so I will recommend you to charge your phone battery to 80-90%. If your phone turns switch off in between the upgrading process then you will not be able to turn it on. So, it will be better to charge it.
- Uninstall all the anti-theft apps from your phone and your PC.
- Uninstall the kies from your PC (If you have installed it)
- Most important thing you have to do is to Enable the USB debugging, Follow the steps-Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging
- Now your Device is ready for the upgradation.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082:
- Download the rooting package- Download Link.
- Move it in your phones SD card.
- Turn off your device and Enter in recovery mode. If you don’t know how to enter in recovery mode just follow- Volume Down + Home + Power Key together.
- Now in recover mode, Just choose the option “select ZIP file from SD card” and select the rooting file which you downloaded in first step.
- Wait for 5-8 minutes.
- Now you have successfully Rooted Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082.