Disclaimer: The tools, Mods/ROMS mentioned in this article belongs to their respective owners or developers. We(Team AndroidCular) or the author of this post will not be held responsible for any kind of damage happen to your device while following this tutorial. You are advised to follow this tutorial of rooting Micromax Canvas HD A210 at your own risk.
Before you start with this rooting tutorial, you need to do some preliminary home works such as the following:
- You must be certain that you are charging more than 80-90% of your Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210.
- There is a choice that asks you to Verify apps over USB. Make sure you have disabled this option or else you will face severe problem in rooting.
- You will find a settings option over here. Click on it and then go to the development option. From there, you will need to go to USB debugging and enable it. This is very important for the rooting.
- While rooting you will see that the warranty is rendered void if you root your device by the rooting system itself. So, this means that if you root your device, you will not be able to enjoy any warranty for the gadget.
These are some of the things that you must follow responsibly for a successful rooting operation. Now let us get start with the tutorial to Root your device:
Download: Tool to Root Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210
How to Root Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210:
- After you have enabled the USB dubbing, connect your computer to your Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210 with the help of the provided USB cable.
- In the next step, you will have to download the take outs and the stuffing from the phone’s rooting tool to the desktop.
- Then make a new folder on the desktop with a relevant name and paste the stuffing into that folder.
- The next step is to open the folder. After opening this click on the file named “run.bat”.
- You next step is to click on the option that asks you to “run this program as an administrator”.
- Initially you may be asked to restart your device. Do allow it. Let your phone restart but make sure that your phone is not disconnected from the computer. At the same time, you also need to take care of the fact that it is not turned off.
- Once you are done with this step, You will see a new app termed “Super SU”.
- Now, turn on your phone and check if the app is properly installed.
- Once this app is successfully installed on your phone, you have successfully completed the rooting process.
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to Root your device. If you find that app has not be installed be sure that the rooting process is not successful and repeat all the above steps again to successfully Root Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210.
If you faced any issue while following this tutorial of rooting your Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210 then let us know your issue while leaving a comment, We’ll try our best to resolve the issue.