If you own a Micromax Bolt A62 and want to root it then today we are going to share a guide on How to root Micromax Bolt A62, this guide will help you to root your device. In order to root Micromax Bolt A62, you’ll have to take some precautionary measures which We are going to talk about as we go ahead. However, I personally believe that we should take a quick overview of the specifications of Micromax Bolt A62 before starting to root it. For the price tag of INR 4300, the Micromax Bolt A62 packs 1 GHz processor, 2 megapixel primary camera, 0.3 megapixel front camera, and 3.95 inch TFT display with 320×480 HVGA resolution. Let’s now take move ahead and see how to root your device.
This method and steps are well researched and tested. However, readers using this manual bears their own risk. If you are still convinced, carry on reading this step by step guide to root your device.
Pre-Requisites for How to root Micromax Bolt A62:
- As I mentioned earlier, there are some precautionary measures or Pre-Requisites that you need to take care of. Please read these instructions carefully.
- Before starting to Root Micromax Bolt A62, please make sure that you’ve charged your device to at least 75%.
- Rooting voids warranty. In general language, if you root your Micromax Bolt A62 and if it is in the warranty before rooting, it won’t be considered valid once you root your phone.
- You need to enable USB debugging. For that, please go into the settings > applications > development > USB debugging.
- It is necessary that you take the full backup of all your important files before you start rooting your android device.
Steps to Root Micromax Bolt A62:
- First of all, you need to install three things on your computer. So, download and install drivers, Moborobo software and unlock root tool. You can find the download links above.
- Make sure you’ve enabled USB debugging and connect the smartphone to the computer using USB cable.
- Start Moborobo software on the PC and wait for the confirmation message – Your device is connected successfully.
- Now, start the unlock root app and look for a big green button having label called – Root.
- Click on this big green button stating root and you’ll be asked to choose the device from the list.
- Please make appropriate selection from the list.
- After some time, a new popup window will appear in front of you.
- It will ask you to reboot your Micromax Bolt A62.
- You can press yes to continue.
- This will begin the process of rooting your Micromax Bolt A62.
- After about 4-5 minutes, your device will turn on.
- That’s when you can look for an app called “Super SU”.
Congrats! You’ve successfully rooted your Micromax Bolt A62. Now, the last part about this guide is to verify the root. For that, you can check if the app called Super SU is present in app drawer or not. If the app is present in the app drawer, you’ve successfully rooted your android phone. The other way of verifying the rooting of Micromax Bolt A62 is by installing an app called Root Checker. The app itself will tell you whether the rooting was successful or not.
That’s it guys. If you faced any problems while following this guide to root Micromax Bolt A62, please put them in comments section below.