In this article you will learn How to Root Intex AQUA i5, I will tell you exact easy steps by which you can Root Intex AQUA i5. So, firstly let us talk about the phone. The phone is having 12 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera which can be used for Video calling or Video chatting, It is also having 5 inch TFT touchscreen, This phone support only 3G and WiFi connection, Expandable memory is up to 64GB. It is a dual sim phone with great features. Now let us get back to Root Intex AQUA i5. I have provided the steps to root the phone and Kindly read the pre-requests properly.
Disclaimer– This is to inform all the readers that the tutorials written on AndroidCular is written by our highly expert writers, our writers clutch these tutorials from other Android Development forms just like CM, XDA and many more. These all the tutorials have been already tested by the experts. So, these are very less chance that your device gets bricked. If you follow our given Pre-Request very carefully then you will not face even a single problem. Please note that updating or rooting your device voids the warranty of your phone. So, kindly upgrade your phone on your own risk.
Pre-Requesites to Root Intex AQUA i5:
- Before you get started with upgrading your Intex AQUA i5, Kindly check that you are using the correct phone model for desired firmware. You caneasily check your phone model by going. Menu>>Settings>>About Device.
- You must take a backup of your old ROM by using ROM Manager App. In case you didn’t like the new ROM then you can easily take the backup of old one. It is not a necessary step but you should do it as a safety measure.
- Take a backup of your contacts and messages. For contacts backup you can follow my given steps. Contacts>>Import/Export>>Export to SD card. Then all your contacts will be saved in your SD card as a Backup file.
- This upgrading will take some time to get installed in your phone and the installation time takes more battery, so I will recommend you to charge your phone battery to 80-90%. If your phone turns switch off in between the upgrading process then you will not be able to turn it on. So, it will be better to charge it.
- Uninstall all the anti-theft apps from your phone and your PC.
- Uninstall the kies from your PC (If you have installed it)
- Most important thing you have to do is to Enable the USB debugging, Follow the steps-Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging
- Now your Device is ready for the upgradation.
Steps to Root Intex AQUA i5:
- Firstly, Download the rooting file- Rooting Package in your PC.
- Now extract the downloaded rooting package in your PC.
- Connect your Intex Aqua i5 on your PC with the help of USB DATA TRANSFER cable.
- Now go in the extracted file folder and find the file “runme.bat” in your PC.
- Now after opening the “RUNME.BAT” file in your PC you will have to select the option “1” from the main screen and then follow the simple and easy instruction given by the software itself.
- Wait for atleast 5-10 minutes.
- Reboot your phone manually and install “Root Checker” android app in your phone and just check that weather your device is rooted or not, In any case it is not rooted just Follow the steps once again.
- I hope that your device is Rooted successfully.