Here comes the tutorial for Root Galaxy Note N7000 on XXLT6 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware – Guide, Rooting your phone will give you the extra features, After rooting most of your rooting access apps will work on your Galaxy Note N7000 and you will also be able to install any type of ROM or Firmware in your phone. So, Just read the full tutorial carefully.
Disclaimer– This is to inform all the readers that the tutorials written on AndroidCular is written by our highly expert writers, our writers clutch these tutorials from other Android Development forms just like CM, XDA and many more. These all the tutorials have been already tested by the experts. So, these are very less chance that your device gets bricked. If you follow our given Pre-Request very carefully then you will not face even a single problem. Please note that updating or rooting your device voids the warranty of your phone. So, kindly upgrade your phone on your own risk.
Pre-Requesites to Root Galaxy Note N7000 on XXLT6 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware – Guide:
- Before you get started with upgrading your Galaxy Note N7000, Kindly check that you are using the correct phone model for desired firmware. You caneasily check your phone model by going. Menu>>Settings>>About Device.
- You must take a backup of your old ROM by using ROM Manager App. In case you didn’t like the new ROM then you can easily take the backup of old one. It is not a necessary step but you should do it as a safety measure.
- Take a backup of your contacts and messages. For contacts backup you can follow my given steps. Contacts>>Import/Export>>Export to SD card. Then all your contacts will be saved in your SD card as a Backup file.
- This upgrading will take some time to get installed in your phone and the installation time takes more battery, so I will recommend you to charge your phone battery to 80-90%. If your phone turns switch off in between the upgrading process then you will not be able to turn it on. So, it will be better to charge it.
- Uninstall all the anti-theft apps from your phone and your PC.
- Uninstall the kies from your PC (If you have installed it)
- Most important thing you have to do is to Enable the USB debugging, Follow the steps-Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging
- Now your Device is ready for the upgradation.
Steps to Root Galaxy Note N7000 on XXLT6 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware – Guide:
- Firstly download the Rooting Package for XXLT6 Firmware & Odin in your PC.
- Once the files are downloaded then you have to extract the zip files.
- Turn off your device and Enter in recovery mode. If you don’t know how to enter in recovery mode just follow- Volume Down + Home + Power Key together.
- Open odin main file, Select the file selecting option and select the Rooting package.
- Let odin root your phone successfully.
- After 5-10 minutes remove your phone from the PC and Turn it on.
- Now connect to internet.
- Open Google play store.
- Download “Root Checker”
- Open Root checker app and check weather your phone is rooted or not.