Let’s take a quick look at how you can install Bluestacks and play android games on PC.
- First of all, you need to download the BlueStacks app.
- BlueStack for Windows | BlueStack for Mac
- Once you’ve installed the main file, it will start downloading the required files and databases.
- Once everything is done, open the BlueStacks and go to the “my apps”.
- Select App search and you’ll be asked to complete one time set up.
- Click on the continue button and then you’ll need to enter your Google account details.
- Just enter the credentials and click on Sign in.
- Once you’re done with the one-time setup, you can use this app search button to quickly search for an app or game.
- Click on the app name and click on install button.
- As soon as you see the game installed, you can click on the game icon to start running and playing on your desktop.
Android Live is the exactly similar version of the software which lets you run apps and games on your windows PC. However, this software is limited to the X86 windows computers. There isn’t much information available for this software as it is still going through the initial development. You can download this software from here.
YouWave is an emulator which is working flawlessly on Windows XP/ Visa and 7. There are some pre-installed games that you get once you install this software on your PC. It lets you download apps from Amazon App Store. The features such as dynamic rotating, saving games and full support for multiplayer gaming are really adding good value to the software. You can download YouWave from here.
I hope these apps would help you to install and run apps and games from Android. I’ve personally tried using Bluestacks and for me, it is one of the best alternatives available to run Android apps and play Android games on PC.