Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is one of the best android tablet available for the android users who loves reading on their device. If you’re one of those who don’t like to keep the heavy books but yet love reading then Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is the right choice for you. Although the tablet was released in India without much hype, it is still doing decent job in terms of sales. I know the apps that you can use on this tablet are limited by Amazon yet you can Root Kindle Fire HD 8.9 and start using the apps from Google Play Store.
The Kindle Fire HD 8.9 runs on Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich and 1GB of RAM. The processor that comes up with this tablet is clocked 1.5 GHz (dual-core).
Now, coming back to the guide on root your Kindle Fire HD 8.9, there are some precautionary measure which I expect you to consider before you start with this guide to Root your device.
- Please make sure that you’ve charged Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to 75% or more. This is important because if there isn’t any sufficient battery left in the tablet, then it would be horrible to imagine a situation where you’ve bricked your device just because you didn’t had enough juice.
- Please enable ADB by going into the settings > security > and tick the box for enable ADB.
- If you’ve any important files and data on your tablet, I would recommend you to take the full backup of these files.
- Please don’t blame me if you damage your tablet while rooting. I will do my best to get it back to the life.
Disclaimer: This method and steps are well researched and tested. However, readers using this manual bears their own risk. If you are still convinced, carry on reading this step by step guide to Root Kindle Fire HD 8.9 device.
Steps to Root Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Easily:
- Please download and install the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Drivers from the link that has been provided in the download section above.
- If you’re unable to download it from that link, you can use this alternative link to download the drivers.
- Download and extract the contents of Bin4ry Tool on your computer.
- Connect your Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to the computer using USB cable.
- Open the extracted content of Bin4ry tool and find a file named “RunMe.bat”.
- Double click on this file to start running.
- You’ll see some options in the black command window on your desktop.
- Choose the first option called – 1. Normal Mode.
- Now, all that you’ve to do is follow the simple on-screen instructions.
- If there are any errors during the process of rooting Kindle Fire HD 8.9, you can simply ignore them.
- In the final step, please reboot your device once before starting to use it for daily needs.
Congratulations. I hope you had success with rooting the Kindle Fire HD 8.9. If you want to verify the root, you can download an app called Root Checker from the Google Play Store.
If there are any problems or if you’re stuck anywhere while following this guide to root Kindle Fire HD 8.9, feel free to comment below with the error. Also, make sure that you’re providing enough details while commenting.