If you own a Karbonn A6, you would probably be wondering how to root it without worrying much about the bricking and losing it. Then, today we are here with a step by step guide on How to root your device. Let me just clear something before we start the guide about how to root Karbonn A6. There is risk involved in rooting every android phone however, if you follow the steps carefully, the chances of losing or bricking the device are very less.
This method and steps are well researched and tested. However, readers using this manual bears their own risk. If you are still convinced, carry on reading this step by step guide to root your Karbonn device. We will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occur to your device while following this guide.
Pre-Requisites for How to root Karbonn A6:
- How much is your device charged? I personally recommend everyone to charge their android phone to 75% or more before they start rooting.
- The second thing that I always keep on reminding is to take the backup of SMS, contacts and all other important files.
- I’m sure you’re aware that rooting voids warranty. You may not be able to get the warranty back thereafter.
- Please enable USB debugging by going into the settings > applications > development > USB debugging (check the box)
- You also need to enable the “stay awake” feature. For that, go into the settings > developer options > stay awake.
- Now, the final setting that you need to enable i.e., installation from unknown sources. You can enable it by going into the settings > security > device administration > unknown sources.
Steps to Root Karbonn A6 with the help of VRoot
- Please make sure that you’ve enabled USB debugging, stay awake and installations from unknown sources before we start rooting Karbonn A6.
- Download and install vRoot applications and respective Karbonn A6 drivers according to the windows version.
- You can find the windows version by right clicking on my computer.
- Connect your Karbonn A6 to the computer using USB cable.
- Start the VRoot application and you’ll see a small checkox (in some Chinese langauge) beside the green Root button.
- Tick this checkbox.
- Once you’ve checked this box, click on the big green button with the label of Root.
Congrats. You’re done with the procedure of How to root Karbonn A6 with vRoot. I’m sure that you’re interested in verifying the root. So, here’s how you can verify the root of Karbonn A6.
Verifying Root of Karbonn A6:
Download and install this app called Root Checker from the Google Play store. Once it has been installed, open it up and see if it is telling you anything about the root that you’ve just completed. If you’ve successfully rooted your device, it will tell you that with simple message of “Congratulations. This device has root access.” Finally, if there are any problems or difficulties in rooting your Karbonn A6, don’t hesitate to comment below. I’ll do my best to answer them.