Today I will tell you that How to Root Karbonn A1+. My tutorial will let you Root Karbonn A1+ easily. So, firstly let me tell all the Karbonn A1+ users that now you will also be able to download all apps in your SD card instead of your phone. By default the non-rooted phones download all the apps in your phone memory, which eventually slow down your phone’s speed. This rooting tutorial will help you to improve phone’s speed and your system to not get over heated due to system overloading. The feature of downloading apps is available in few android apps of version 2.2. This rooting will let you work on more apps at same time.
Disclaimer– This is to inform that the tutorials written on AndroidCular is written by our highly expert writers, our writers clutch these tutorials from other Android Development forms just like CM, XDA and many more. These all the tutorials have been already tested by the experts. So, there are very less chance that your device gets bricked. If you follow our given Pre-Requesites very carefully then you will not face even a single problem. Please note that updating or rooting your device voids the warranty of your phone. So, kindly upgrade your phone on your own risk. AndroidCular or the writer will not be held responsible for any kind of damage.
Pre-Requesites for How to Root Karbonn A1+
- Before you get started with upgrading your Karbonn A1+, Kindly check that you are using the correct phone model for desired firmware. You can easily check your phone model by going. Menu>>Settings>>About Device.
- You must take a backup of your old ROM by using ROM Manager App. In case you didn’t like the new ROM then you can easily take the backup of old one. It is not a necessary step but you should do it as a safety measure.
- Take a backup of your contacts and messages. For contacts backup you can follow my given steps. Contacts>>Import/Export>>Export to SD card. Then all your contacts will be saved in your SD card as a Backup file.
- This upgrading will take some time to get installed in your phone and the installation time takes more battery, so I will recommend you to charge your phone battery to 80-90%. If your phone turns switch off in between the upgrading process then you will not be able to turn it on. So, it will be better to charge it.
- Uninstall all the anti-theft apps from your phone and your PC.
- Uninstall the kies from your PC (If you have installed it)
- Most important thing you have to do is to Enable the USB debugging, Follow the steps-Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging
- Now your Device is ready for the upgradation.
Steps for How to Root Karbonn A1+
- Firstly you will have to download the rooting file, Download it from here. This is an APK file named as Z4root.
- Just save the Z4root file in your phone’s SD card.
- Now just double tap on the Z4root APK file. The installation will get started.
- Just wait for the installation to get fully completed.
- One new app will be installed in your phone, Just open the app and there you will see an option “permanent root” Click on that button.
- Wait till your Karbonn A1+ gets rebooted.
Congratulations! You have successfully Rooted Karbonn A1+.
If you got any problem during this tutorial of How to Root Karbonn A1+ then let us know your problem through the comments. We will try our level best to rectify the problem of your device.
We will be very happy if you share your experience of rooting your device.