Today I am writing a tutorial on How to Root Galaxy GRAND Quattro Android Phone. This is a very nice smartphone as this phone is considered as the younger brother of Samsung Galaxy Grand which is named as Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro. This is a recently released phone which is loved by the android lovers. As the phone is having all nice features in it. Now let’s root your smartphone.
Disclaimer– This is to inform all the readers that the tutorials written on AndroidCular is written by our highly expert writers, our writers clutch these tutorials from other Android Development forms just like CM, XDA and many more. These all the tutorials have been already tested by the experts. So, these are very less chance that your device gets bricked. If you follow our given Pre-Requesites very carefully then you will not face even a single problem. Please note that updating or rooting your device voids the warranty of your phone. So, kindly upgrade your phone on your own risk.
Pre-Requesites to Root Galaxy GRAND Quattro Android Phone:
- Before you get started with upgrading your Galaxy GRAND Quattro, Kindly check that you are using the correct phone model for desired firmware. You caneasily check your phone model by going. Menu>>Settings>>About Device.
- You must take a backup of your old ROM by using ROM Manager App. In case you didn’t like the new ROM then you can easily take the backup of old one. It is not a necessary step but you should do it as a safety measure.
- Take a backup of your contacts and messages. For contacts backup you can follow my given steps. Contacts>>Import/Export>>Export to SD card. Then all your contacts will be saved in your SD card as a Backup file.
- This upgrading will take some time to get installed in your phone and the installation time takes more battery, so I will recommend you to charge your phone battery to 80-90%. If your phone turns switch off in between the upgrading process then you will not be able to turn it on. So, it will be better to charge it.
- Uninstall all the anti-theft apps from your phone and your PC.
- Uninstall the kies from your PC (If you have installed it)
- Most important thing you have to do is to Enable the USB debugging, Follow the steps-Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging
- Now your Device is ready for the upgradation.
Steps to Root Galaxy GRAND Quattro Android Phone:
- Download Rooting Package for Galaxy GRAND Quattro in your PC.
- Connect your device to your desktop or Laptop by using the USB cable.
- Install the required drivers in your PC.
- Extract the rooting package.
- Now find the Framaroot APK file.
- Place Framaroot APK file in your phones SD card.
- Disconnect your phone from your PC and now open Framaroot APK file in your phone.
- Follow the simple instructions given on screen.
- You can root or unroot your device by using Framaroot APK file, There are options for doing.